Global Day of Prayer and Fasting

Metro Ministries Seeking God Together March 20, 2010



Prayer Wheel

Pastor Bill Wilson

God’s protection over his life / his travels

Psalm 1211: 8 “Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth and even forevermore.”

2 Samuel 22:2 “The Lord is my Rock, and my fortress and my Deliverer.”

Isaiah 54:14 “In righteousness you shall be established; You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; And from terror, for it shall not come near you”

Health & Strength

Psalm 27: 1(b) “The Lord is the strength of my life whom shall I fear.”

Psalm 18:39 “For You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.”

Wisdom in all the many decisions he faces daily

Luke 21:15 “...For I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist.”

Discernment

1 Kings 3: 12 “….I will give you a wise and discerning heart, so that there will never have been anyone like you, nor will there ever be.”

God’s provision for the ministry through the offering raised at his speaking engagements

Malachi 3:10 “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the LORD of hosts, “ If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.”

Clarity of mind as he ministers, that he would continue to preach with authority and under increasing anointing of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 4:31 “And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.”